Introducing our new 4-Way Floor-to-Ceiling racking system, perfect for displaying your wine collection while maximizing your storage capacity. The 4-Way Floor-to-Ceiling is the framework (or skeleton) of a wine racking system. This unique racking system offers an attractive 360-degree view of your collection. The 4-Way Floor-to-Ceiling is designed to flaunt your bottles from any vantage point. This compact racking system can be placed anywhere, giving the customer flexible cellar design options. A 4-Way Floor-to-Ceiling with a single-deep bottle configuration occupies less space than a typical mini-fridge and stores 84 bottles (in a room with an 8-foot ceiling). Unlike other double- or triple-deep racking systems, the 4-Way’s design allows easy access to any bottle in a collection.
This framework is compatible with our Ultra PEG HZ rails (sold separately).
Bottle Capacity: Holds up to 248 w/ triple-deep racking
Minimum Installation Footprint: 30 x 30 sq ft
- Works in conjunction with our Ultra PEG HZ rails (sold separately; currently available in Black Satin only)
- Rails are secured to all four sides of the vertical 10-foot framework and display wine bottles horizontally
- Holds up to 248 bottles in single, double, or triple-deep configurations
- Design ensures that bottles in back can be retrieved without removing bottles in front
- Fits in a 30-inch by 30-inch space
- Sleek, modern display
- Can be customized to fit rooms with ceilings less than 10 feet high
- Plastic couplers keep framework in alignment, even when framework is modified
Note: Floor-to-Ceiling railing systems do not include racking. Racking systems are sold separately.